Kubota Repair and Service
Looking for service work or repair for Kubota Mowers or Kubota Tractors? We service Kubota equipment in North Bend, Fall City, Issaquah, Carnation, Redmond and more.
Full service maintenance special for $209.00 plus parts and oil for riding mowers and lawn tractors, $249.00 plus parts and oil for Garden tractors and mowers with timed decks:
- Pressure wash lawn tractor.
- Remove deck and pressure wash or scrape underside of deck.
- Inspect drive belt and pulleys under lawn tractor.
- Inspect blade belt, PTO belt (if applicable), all idlers and pulleys for deck.
- Grease and inspect spindles.
- Sharpen or replace blades.
- Reinstall mower and adjust mowing height.
- Air up tires as needed.
- Flush fuel system, replace fuel filter, and flush carburetor.
- Replace spark plug(s).
- Change engine oil (and filter).
- Replace or clean air filter.
- Grease steering and front end.
- Check and test battery and battery terminals.
- Adjust engine RPM and test of mower.
50HR Service on Tractors $209.00 + parts and labor:
- Pressure wash
- Change engine oil and oil filter
- Change fuel filter
- Check hydraulic oil
- Clean radiator screen
- Check radiator coolant level
- Grease zerk fittings
- Check tire pressure
- Check all safety switches
- Check/ Clean air filter
100HR Service on Tractors $275.00 + parts and labor:
- 50HR Service
- Check battery level and charge
- Check and adjust clutch pedal play
- Check and adjust brake play
- Check front axle gear oil
- Check and adjust fan belt
- Check charging system
- Check hydraulic lines
300HR Service on Tractors $105.00/ HR + parts and labor:
- 50HR Service
- 100HR Service
- Transmission/ hydraulic oil filter and fluid change
- Front differential fluid change
- Front axle front- back play